Buy/Rent Buy
  • Buy
  • Rent
Covered Area (m2)
Floor Number
Year Built
Covered Parking
Uncovered Parking
For Sale

For Sale, Land, Field, Paphos, Neo Chorio, 25,419 m², EUR 900,000

Paphos, Neo Chorio
ref 16558
land_type Field
town_planning_zone Residential
plot_area_amount 25,419m²


The property is located in Neo Chorio Village, Paphos district.
It is suitable for development.
The 56% of the property falls within zone Πκ3 and the remaining 44% falls within Δa31 zone.



City: Neo Chorio
Land Type: Field
Town Planning Zone: Residential
Cover Factor: 25%
Building Density: 25%


Plot Area: 25,419m²

Main Features

Zone: ΠΚ3 Δα31

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. G&P Lazarou Estate Agents makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associate information. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact us if you believe any of the information is listed incorrectly by calling: 77777771 or email us at [email protected] quoting the property reference no.

Arrange a Viewing