Filters
Buy/Rent Buy
  • Buy
  • Rent
Bedrooms
Covered Area (m2)
Floor Number
Year Built
Covered Parking
Uncovered Parking
For Sale

For Sale, Land, Limassol, Louvaras, 33,780m², €35,000

Limassol, Louvaras
€35,000
ref 25769
land_type Field
town_planning_zone Agricultural
plot_area_amount 33,780m²

Description

Available for sale 61/101 of undivided shares of an agricultural field, which corresponds to approximately 20,401 sq.m., in Louvara community of Limassol District. It is situated at a distance approximately 1,800m southeast of the community’s center and approximately 550m east from the connecting road Louvaras – Gerasa.Access to the field is achieved by a registered dirt road which cuts through the parcel, which will divide the parcel into two fields. It abuts onto a stream along its eastern boundary.The property falls within the Agricultural Zone (Γ3) for the 83% and Protection Zone Z3 for the rest 17% of the property.It is set in a tranquil, beautiful natural environment.

Features

Details

City: Louvaras
Land Type: Field
Town Planning Zone: Agricultural
Cover Factor: 10%
Building Density: 10%
Storeys Max Floor: 2
Height: 8.30
Shared Fraction: 61/101

Areas

Plot Area: 33,780m²

Main Features

Zone: Γ3

The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. G&P Lazarou Estate Agents makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associate information. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. Please contact us if you believe any of the information is listed incorrectly by calling: 77777771 or email us at [email protected] quoting the property reference no.

Arrange a Viewing